12-Week Dental Assistant Classes in Utah
Are you looking for a career in dental assistant classes in Utah? If so, you’re in luck! Here at Creekside Academy of Dental Assisting, we offer 12-week dental assistant classes to get you on your way to an exciting new career in just three months!
What Will I Learn in the Class?
In our 12-week dental assistant course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a successful dental assistant. We’ll cover topics such as:
- Dental Radiology: Dental Radiology training for dental assistant students is integral to becoming a successful dental assistant. Dental Radiology training teaches students how to take and develop x-rays, as well as how to interpret them. This skill is critical for any dental assistant, as it allows them to provide the best possible care for their patients. Dental Radiology training will ensure that you receive the best possible education.
- Preventative Treatment Clinical: As a dental assistant, you will be responsible for providing preventive treatment to patients. This includes educating patients on proper oral hygiene and giving routine cleanings and sealants. Our program will consist of clinical training on preventative treatment to prepare you for this vital role. You will learn how to properly care for teeth and gums, as well as how to identify early signs of dental problems. In addition, you will gain hands-on experience in providing routine cleanings and sealants. By the end of your training, you will be prepared to provide adequate preventative treatment to your patients.
- Amalgams and Composite Resin Fillings Clinical: Dental fillings are used to restore teeth damaged by decay. There are two main types of dental fillings: amalgam and composite resin. Both amalgam and composite resin fillings require proper placement to be effective, so you must receive the appropriate training in clinical procedures. With the help of our training, you can rest assured that your skills will be trusted and valued by your employer.
- Oral Surgery Clinical: Oral surgery is necessary for many dental patients. The doctor may call you to assist in oral surgery procedures as a dental assistant. Our program will include clinical training on oral surgery procedures to prepare you for this role. You will learn how to properly care for patients before and after surgery and assist in the surgery itself. By the end of your training, you will be prepared to safely and effectively assist in oral surgery procedures.
- Root Canal Therapy Clinical: Root canal therapy is a dental procedure used to save teeth damaged by decay or infection. To become a dental assistant, you must be able to safely and effectively assist in root canal therapy. Our program will provide you with clinical training on root canal therapy so that you can be confident in your skills. You will learn how to properly care for patients before and after the procedure and assist in root canal therapy itself.
- And More: You’ll also get hands-on experience in our onsite lab, where you’ll learn how to use all the latest dental equipment. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to take your place in a dental office and provide top-notch care to patients.
Why Should I Choose Creekside Academy?
We pride ourselves on being one of Utah’s best dental assistant schools. We offer small class sizes so that you can get individualized attention from our experienced instructors. We also offer flexible financing assistance so that you can afford to pursue your dream of becoming a dental assistant. Plus, our onsite lab ensures you’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice your skills before entering the workforce.
Dental Assistant Classes
If you’re ready to start your career as a dental assistant, there’s no better place to do it than here at Creekside Academy of Dental Assisting in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. Our 12-week course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in this exciting field.